Friday, October 8, 2010

Motorcyle Horn

I'm not sure if you have ever heard a motorcycle horn before.  Think of it as a cross between the sound a clown's nose makes and a dog squeeky toy.  Basically, when I hit it, I turn around and act that it didn't come from me when I hit it because its so damn wimpy and somewhat embarrassing (its a man thing).

Well, let me tell you, for it being wimpy and embarrassing, that thing is effective.  I've honked twice now.  First when a guy in front of me wasn't paying attention and didn't see that the red light turned to green.  The second time was tonight.  Someone decided to pull out in front of my on Leary Way in Ballard and then proceeded to go around 20 mph (Its a 35 mph road).  So, after a few blocks, I hit my wimpy horn.  Lone and behold, it worked!  The car moved over and let me pass.

Now I'm trying to figure out what is more embarrassing.  Hitting Old Blue's wimpy horn or being someone who responds to the horn?

No comments:

Post a Comment