Thursday, October 14, 2010

Movie Night!


The three of us got together for a movie night last night!  The movie choice was the American classic "Easy Rider."  If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it.

I think the jury is still out to which one of us is most like each character.  I'm not sure we'll ever be able to decide that, but we might try to sport some of the looks from the movie.  Charlie is going to grow a mustache just like Dennis Hopper, Nick will wear Peter Fonda's super cool glasses, and I'll fashion Jack Nicholson's helmet.  We're going to be the coolest Americans in Cambodia/Vietnam (or at least feel that way). 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys watched this. :)
    -Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully we will not get attacked in the middle of the night by locals while we're sleeping.

    ReplyDelete