- Asiana airlines contemplated not sending us out of Seattle b/c we didn't have a return flight home.
- Nicks friend's family gave us the most incredible first day of a trip ever.
- Charlie managed to go to the restroom in the women's room and ask for directions at a brothel, all on the same day.
- Our one checked bag of luggage did not arrive in Phnom Phen.
- Cambodian people are incredibly nice.
- Motorcycle ride through Phnom Phen during rush our traffic gave all of us a thrill of a lifetime. Driving here is definitely different. (will try to post a video)
- I ate, frogs legs, fried duck tongue, and snail. All in the same meal. (going to try to eat fried tarantulas today.)
- Rental place instructed us to not stop for the Police if they try to stop us and to flee the scene of any accident, no matter what happened. (They target westerners and blame them for any accidents, no matter what happened.. We all feel very comfortable on the bikes.)
- It is humid here.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Days 1,2,3 - Long flight, Phnom Phen, amazing hosts, thrill ride
So much to say, with so little time to say it. First off, hello (herro), we're all safe and doing well. So to summarize some highlights so far: