Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Motorcycle Jacket?

I learned a lesson today.  I finally found a jacket that I liked that is perfect for the trip and for around Seattle.

I searched around, found the cheapest website selling it and ordered it.  Unfortunately, an hour later, I received an email from the website saying "that it is out of stock".  (Why is it available on your website then!)

So, no problem, found another site, ordered it.  Two hours later I received a call.  "The item you purchased is on backorder, we can get it to you by December 5th."

Can you ship to Vietnam?  No.

So, from there, I called the next website, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one.  None have it in stock, but they can all get it to me by December 5th.

So, lesson learned, when ordering from a motorcycle gear website, call and ask if they have it in stock. 

Now I need to find another jacket....

No comments:

Post a Comment